Morrow County Veterans Service Office



143 South Main Street, Mt. Gilead, OH 43338  Driving Directions
Phone: 419-946-1914 | Fax:419-946-1175| Email: 

Financial Assistance

Emergency Funds for Veterans and Dependents

Emergency funds for food, housing and utilities may be provided to veterans and/or their dependents. The following factors will be considered when determining financial need:

  • Veteran's discharge must qualify under ORC Title 59.
  • Established residence within Morrow County for at least 90 days.
  • Proof of residence, (i.e. signed verifiable lease, mortgage, utility bill in the veterans name, etc.).
  • Proof of income.

Applications for financial assistance are taken BY APPOINTMENT ONLY Monday-Thursday from 7:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. Our office is closed on Friday. For more information, contact our Veterans' Service Office.

 Emergency Funds

Contact UsContact the Veterans Service Office to apply for financial assistance.